Re: ambigous mds behind on trimming and slowops (ceph 17.2.5 and rook operator 1.10.8)

Hi,

May I know which version is being used in the cluster?

It was started after 2 hours of one of the active mds was crashed

Do we know the reason for the crash?

Please share more info, `ceph -s` and MDS logs should reveal more insights.

--
*Dhairya Parmar*

Associate Software Engineer, CephFS

IBM, Inc.