Re: Direct ceph mount on desktops

Unfortunately, it looks like the exact error text has already rolled
off my logs. Earlier today something jammed up and I restarted ceph,
which returned everything to a healthy state.

But I'll take that as an indicator that ceph isn't a good match for
sleeper systems. Fortunately, ganesha NFS is now working properly for
me since I upgraded Octopus to Pacific and I no longer feel the need
for a direct mount. NFS has had to deal with hibernation for years, so
I think I can depend on it to deal with it one way or the other.

   Tim