Re: CompleteMultipartUpload takes a long time to finish

I will try to check this case.

>From a first check I can see that the client has multiple (12) multipart uploads for the same key, started at the exactly same time.

But the objects are uploaded to only one “upload id” others are empty so the number of Parts is equal to the number of parts of the running upload.

For the part size, client is uploading 500MiB parts so for the 750GiB it’s ~1500 parts.

Ondrej