Re: RBD Image Returning 'Unknown Filesystem LVM2_member' On Mount - Help Please

Mounting/Mapping commands:

`rbd device map data_pool/data_pool_image_1 --id rbd_user --keyring /etc/ceph/ceph.client.rbd_user.keyring`

`mount /dev/rbd0 /mountpoint/rbd_data`

data_pool is showing up in a lsblk command as mapped to /dev/rbd0:

~~~

NAME                             MAJ:MIN RM   SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINTS

rbd0                                 252:0      0          8T  0     disk

~~~

*Yes, its an 8 TB "disk" - lot of space for bulk files - in truth, its probably "overkill" but if you've got that much space...  :-)