Re: NFS HA - "virtual_ip": null after upgrade to reef

On 31/01/2024 09:52, Eugen Block wrote:
I deployed the nfs with ceph version 17.2.7 and then upgraded to 18.2.1 successfully, the ingress service is still present. Can you tell if it was there while you were on quincy? To fix it I would just apply the nfs.yaml again and see if the ingress service is deployed. To know what happened during (or after) the upgrade you'd probably have to look through the mgr logs...

We just discussed that internally. We don't know for sure if the ingress service was in the service spec, we just know that we could use the virtual IP for mounting.

We did quite a bit of mucking around getting it to work so I guess it is possible the backend host just happened to have a leftover ingress container running and it got lost in the upgrade, or something like that.

I got it running for now by crafting a ingress.yml manually. I'll go dig in the logs. Thanks!

Mvh.

Torkil