cephfs inode backtrace information

Hello,

I have a question regarding the default pool of a cephfs.

According to the docs it is recommended to use a fast ssd replicated pool as default pool for cephfs. I'm asking what are the space requirements for storing the inode backtrace information?

Let's say I have a 85 TiB replicated ssd pool (hot data) and as 3 PiB EC data pool (cold data).

Does it make sense to create a third pool as default pool which only holds the inode backtrace information (what would be a good size), or is it OK to use the ssd pool as default pool?

Thanks
   Dietmar