Re: RadosGW manual deployment

>         If there is a (planned) documentation of manual rgw bootstrapping,
> it would be nice to have also the names of required pools listed there.

It will depend on several things, like if you enable swift users, I
think they get a pool of their own, so I guess one would need to look
in the source for a full list of potential pools made by rgw.

> # verify it works
> curl http://127.0.0.1:8088
> ceph osd pool ls
> # should print at least the following pools:
> # .rgw.root
> # default.rgw.log
> # default.rgw.control
> # default.rgw.meta
> # ... and maybe also these, after some buckets are created:
> # default.rgw.buckets.index
> # default.rgw.buckets.non-ec
> # default.rgw.buckets.data

My oldest cluster seems to have these ones: (some may not be relevant anymore)

    .rgw.root                         5      10.0KiB         0
10.8TiB           23
    default.rgw.control               6           0B         0
10.8TiB            8
    default.rgw.data.root             7      64.7KiB         0
10.8TiB          186
    default.rgw.gc                    8           0B         0
10.8TiB           32
    default.rgw.log                   9       685GiB      5.85
10.8TiB       159903
    default.rgw.users.uid             10     5.32KiB         0
10.8TiB           28
    default.rgw.usage                 11          0B         0
10.8TiB           13
    default.rgw.users.keys            12        459B         0
10.8TiB           14
    default.rgw.meta                  13      330KiB         0
10.8TiB          923
    default.rgw.buckets.index         14          0B         0
10.8TiB          184
    default.rgw.buckets.non-ec        15          0B         0
10.8TiB          828
    default.rgw.buckets.data          16     6.39TiB     13.09
42.5TiB      2777682
    default.rgw.users.email           23        115B         0
10.8TiB            4

so .log and .usage probably need some traffic before they appear.