Re: cephadm discovery service certificate absent after upgrade.

Hello,

Thanks for advice but Prometheus cert is ok, (Self signed) and tested with
curl and web navigator.

 it seems to be the "Service discovery" certificate from cephadm who is
missing but I cannot figure out how to set it.

There's in the code a function to create this certificate inside the Key
store but how ... that's the point :-(

Regards.