Re: cephadm discovery service certificate absent after upgrade.

Hello Nicolas,

I don't know if it's an update issue.

If this is not a problem for you, you can consider redeploying
grafana/prometheus.

It is also possible to inject your own certificates :

https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephadm/services/monitoring/#example

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/main/src/pybind/mgr/cephadm/templates/services/prometheus/prometheus.yml.j2

Cordialement,

*David CASIER*