Email duplicates.

Hi owners of ceph-users list,

I've been trying to post new message for the first time. First has been bounced because I've registered, but not subscribed to list. Than I've subscribed and sent message with picture, which was larger than allowed 500KB and got into quarantine as well. I've decided to use web form and created it again without attachment. I've got bounce about It has been placed on hold due to it is from web form. What a bad luck =)

Guys, can you help unholding just one message with the subject "OSD read latency grows over time" (better last one email) and drop all the rest to not create dups.

I apologize for additional work for list admins.
--
Thank you,
Roman