Re: MDS subtree pinning

Hi all!

I have a few follow up questions about subtree pinning. Because the information isn't provided in the docs and couldnt find anything about it.

Deployment via cephadm and using v17.2.7.

1. Can I pin directories before having multiple mds nodes? Like I have only 1 active mds and assign folder App2 to rank 1.
2. Is there already a feature request for pinning directories via the dashboard? Again, I couldn't find a request.
3. I believe in the past you needed to remove the manual pins before an upgrade, is this still the case?

Best regards,
Sake