cephadm - podman vs docker

Good morning everybody!

Guys, are there any differences or limitations when using Docker instead of
Podman?

Context: I have a cluster with Debian 11 running Podman (3.0.1), but the
iSCSI service, when restarted, the "tcmu-runner" binary is in "Z State" and
the "rbd-target-api" script enters "D State" and never dies, causing the
service not to start until I perform a reboot. On machines that use
distributions based on Red Hat with podman 4+ this behavior does not happen.

I don't want to use a repository that I don't know about just to update
podman.

I haven't tested it with Debian 12 yet, as we experienced some problems
with bootstrap, so we decided to use Debian 11.

I'm thinking about testing with Docker but I don't know what the difference
is between both solutions in the CEPH context.