Re: EC Profiles & DR

Hi Patrick,

Yes K and M are chunks, but the default crush map is a chunk per host,
which is probably the best way to do it, but I'm no expert. I'm not sure
why you would want to do a crush map with 2 chunks per host and min size 4
as it' s just asking for trouble at some point, in my opinion.  Anyway,
take a look at this post if your interested in doing 2 chunks per host it
will give you an idea of crushmap setup,
https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/ceph-users@xxxxxxx/thread/NB3M22GNAC7VNWW7YBVYTH6TBZOYLTWA/
.

Regards,
Curt