Re: Setting Up Multiple HDDs with replicated DB Device

It seems you are running into this:
https://github.com/rook/rook/issues/11474#issuecomment-1365523469

You can check the output of the below command, and see if the disks are
detected by the ceph-volume:

ceph-volume inventory --format json-pretty

Also try to add a specific device path to the above command for more
detailed output if the device is not being detected successfully.

Note that it's not a rook-specific issue.

Cheers,
Dongdong

P Wagner-Beccard <wagner-kerschbaumer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2023年12月4日周一 09:00写道: