Re: Where is a simple getting started guide for a very basic cluster?

The system has been running for years and it would take me weeks to
reconfigure all of its services properly. I'm proceeding with just the
Debian nodes for now; worst case scenario I'll just have to rent a new
server to act as a third node. I was really hoping to use the CentOS one
since it's already there. Somebody else mentioned DRBD earlier so I've
looked into that too, but in that case I ran into problems with the Debian
systems instead because apparently only DRBD 9 and up supports more than
two nodes, and the only Debian kernel module packages I've found are for
DRDB 8. Ironically, CentOS does have a working kmod-drbd90 package
available.