shrink db size

Hello,

As far as I can tell there is no way to shrink a db/wal after creation.

 I recently added a new server to my cluster with SSD's for the wal/db and
just used the ceph dashboard for deployment. I did not specify a db size,
which is my mistake, it seems by default it uses "block.db has no size
configuration, will fallback to using as much as possible".

So now my issue is I added 2 more drives, but with no space left on the
SSD's get "2 fast devices were passed, but none are available".  I had 7
4TB HDD and 2 2Tb SSD's and added 2 more 4TB. Distribution is 4 and 3
between the 2 SSD's.

I just want to confirm, the best option is to set the
bluestore_block_db_size/wal_size, zap and let them be recreated with a size
of 300 and 2. I chose those just because I have space.  I'm not going to do
them all at the same time.

Cheers,
Curt