Re: Problem with upgrade

Oh, I meant that "ceph -s" just hangs. I didn't even try to look at the
I/O. Maybe I can do that, but the "ceph -s" hang just freaked me out.

Also, I know that the recommended order is mon->mgr->osd->mds->rgw, but
when you run mgr on the same hardware as the monitors, it's hard to not
upgrade both at the same time. Particularly if you're upgrading the whole
machine at once. Here's where upgrading to the new container method will
help a lot! FWIW, the managers seem to be running fine.

I guess, if nothing else works, I can try going:
  Centos7+Octopus to Rocky8+Octopus to Rocky8+Pacific to Rocky9+Pacific to
Rocky9+Quincy
I was just hoping that I could skip the Rocky8 installation altogether...