Re: Dashboard and Object Gateway

Thank you, Ondřej!

Yes, I set the admin entry set to "default". It's just the latest
result of failed attempts ("admin" didn't work for me either). I did
say there were some horrors in there!

If I got your sample URL pattern right, the results of a GET on
"http://x.y.z/default"; return 404, NoSuchBucket. If that means that I
didn't properly set rgw_enable_apis, then I probably don't know how to
set it right.

   Best Regards,
      Tim