Re: Hardware recommendations for a Ceph cluster

AFAIK the standing recommendation for all flash setups is to prefer fewer
but faster cores, so something like a 75F3 might be yielding better latency.
Plus you probably want to experiment with partitioning the NVMEs and
running multiple OSDs per drive - either 2 or 4.