Re: Ceph 16.2.x excessive logging, how to reduce?

Thank you for your response, Igor.

Currently debug_rocksdb is set to 4/5:

# ceph config get osd debug_rocksdb
4/5

This setting seems to be default. Is my understanding correct that you're
suggesting setting it to 3/5 or even 0/5? Would setting it to 0/5 have any
negative effects on the cluster?

/Z