Calling all Ceph users and developers! Submit a topic for the next User + Dev Meeting!

Hi Ceph users and developers,

We are gearing up for the next User + Developer Monthly Meeting, happening
October 19th at 10am EST.

If you are interested in being a guest speaker, you are invited to submit a
focus topic to this Google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdboBhxVoBZoaHm8xSmeBoemuXoV_rmh4vJDGBrp6d-D3-BlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Examples of what we're looking for in a focus topic include:

   - Feature requests / RFEs
   - User feedback
   - Knowledge sharing (upgrades, workloads, etc.)
   - Ideas for longterm improvement (user-facing)
   - Share the use case of your cluster

Any Ceph user or developer is eligible to submit! Reach out to me with any
questions.

- Laura Flores

--

Laura Flores