Re: Snap_schedule does not always work.

Hi Milind,Team

Thank you for the response @Milind.

>>Snap-schedule no longer accepts a --subvol argument,
Thank you for the information.

Currently, we are using the following commands to create the snap-schedules:
Syntax:
*"ceph fs snap-schedule add /<volume-name>/<subvolume_group>/<subvolume>
<frequency_of_snapshot> <Timeinformat_yyyymmddTHH:MM:ss>"*
*"ceph fs snap-schedule retention add <path> <retention_spec_or_period>"*

Example:
*"ceph fs snap-schedule
add /volumes/hns/test/e4ef5ce8-ebaf-46c9-ae69-6bc70602d619 1h
2023-06-07T11:05:00"*
*"ceph fs snap-schedule retention add
**/volumes/hns/test/e4ef5ce8-ebaf-46c9-ae69-6bc70602d619 h
4"*

We were able to create snap_schedules with the above commands along with
the retention policies.
This command should start creating the scheduled snapshots (As per the
document after 1 hour from the scheduled time) *.*
In some instances, the scheduler created the scheduled snapshot.
But on a fresh setup when we executed the same commands as per the setup,
the scheduler did not create the scheduled snapshots.
We have observed this behavior multiple times.

Could you please help us out?
Kindly let me know if anything else is required

Thanks and Regards,
Kushagra Gupta