Re: CEPH zero iops after upgrade to Reef and manual read balancer

Greetings Josh,

I executed the command today, and it effectively resolved the issue. Within
moments, my pools became active, and read/write IOPS started to rise.
Furthermore, the Hypervisor and VMs can now communicate seamlessly with the
CEPH Cluster.

*Command run:*
ceph osd  rm-pg-upmap-primary 21.a0

*To summarize our findings:*

   - Enabling the Ceph read balancer resulted in libvirtd from the
   hypervisor being unable to communicate with the CEPH cluster.
   - During the case, using RBD command images on the pool was readable

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone involved, especially the forum
contributors.

Regards
Mosharaf Hossain
Manager, Product Development