multiple rgw instances with same cephx key

Hi,
is it possible to use one cephx key for multiple parallel running RGW?
Maybe I could just use the same 'name' and the same key for all of the RGW
instances?

I plan to start RGWs all over the place in container and let BGP handle the
traffic. But I don't know how to create on demand keys, that get removed
when the RGW shuts down.

I don't want to use the orchestrator for this, because I would need to add
all the compute nodes to it and there might be other processes in place
that add FW rules in our provisioning.

Cheers
 Boris