RGW External IAM Authorization

Hi Community,

I recently proposed a new authorization mechanism for RGW that can let the
RGW daemon ask an external service to authorize a request based on AWS S3
IAM tags (that means the external service would receive the same env as an
IAM policy doc would have to evaluate the policy).
You can find the documentation of the implementation here:
https://github.com/clwluvw/ceph/blob/rgw-external-iam/doc/radosgw/external-iam.rst
And the PR here: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/53345

We would love to hear feedback if anyone else feels this would be a need
for them and what you would think about the APIs.

Best,