Re: CephFS warning: clients laggy due to laggy OSDs

Thanks! However, I still don't really understand why I am seeing this.

The first time I had this, one of the clients was a remote user dialling in via VPN, which could indeed be laggy. But I am also seeing it from neighbouring hosts that are on the same physical network with reliable ping times way below 1ms. How is that considered laggy?