Re: Error EPERM: error setting 'osd_op_queue' to 'wpq': (1) Operation not permitted

My guess is that this is because this setting can't be changed at
runtime, though if so that's a new enforcement behaviour in Quincy
that didn't exist in prior versions.

I think what you want to do is 'config set osd osd_op_queue wpq'
(assuming you want this set for all OSDs) and then restart your OSDs
in a safe manner.

Josh