Re: Reef - what happened to OSD spec?

Thanks Eugen for following up. Sorry my second response was incomplete. I
can confirm that it works as expected too. My confusion was that the
section from the online documentation seemed to be missing/moved, and when
it initially failed I wrongly thought that the OSD-add process had changed
in the Reef release.

There might still need to be a way that "destroy" does additional clean-up
to clear remnants of LVM fingerprints on the devices as this tripped me up
when the OSDspec apply failed due to "filesystem on device" checks.

Documentation has been improved and OSD spec is now under this heading for
Reef:

https://docs.ceph.com/en/reef/cephadm/services/osd/#advanced-osd-service-specifications