Re: Patch change for CephFS subvolume

Not really sure what you want, but for simplicity, just move folder to
following structure:

/volumes/[Sub Volume Group Name]/[Sub Volume Name]

ceph will recognize it (no extend attr needed), if you use subvolumegroup
name difference than "_nogroup", you must provide it in all subvolume
command [--group_name <subvol_group_name>]

regards,
Anh Phan