Re: Check allocated RGW bucket/object size after enabling Bluestore compression

Hi,

What you mean, Bluestore compression? The rgw compression is a rados compression, not the compress by rgw itself. You can setup different storage classes and upload to same pool uncompressed, or compressed objects

The compression ratio you can determine with exporter [1]

[1] https://github.com/blemmenes/radosgw_usage_exporter

Sent from my iPhone