Re: how to set load balance on multi active mds?

Thanks a lot, Eugen!

we are using dynamic subtree pinning, we have another cluster using manual pinning, but we have many directory , and we need pin each dir for each request. so in our new cluster, we want to try dynamic subtree pinning. we don’t want to human kick in every time. Because some A directory hot, and sometimes B directory hot.. each directory has many subdirectory and sub-subdirectory...

But we found the load not balance on all mds when we using dynamic subtree pinning. So we want to know if any config we can tune for the dynamic subtree pinning. Thanks again!

Thanks,
xz