Re: Ceph bucket notification events stop working

Hi Daniel,
I assume you are using persistent topics?
We had a bug that we recently fixed, where the queue of a persistent
notification was not deleted when the deletion was done from radosgw-admin.
see: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/61311
However, there are no plans to backport that to pacific.
Regardless, the behavior that you are describing does not seem related to
that. Even if the deletion was not done, creating a new topic to a new
endpoint should still work. So, it would be great if you can open a tracker
or/and send the exact details on how to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Yuval