cephbot - a Slack bot for Ceph has been added to the github.com/ceph project

cephbot [1] is a project that I've been working on and using for years now
and it has been added to the github.com/ceph project to increase visibility
for other people that would like to implement slack-ops for their Ceph
clusters.

The instructions show how to set it up so that read-only operations can be
performed from Slack for security purposes, but there are settings that
could make it possible to lock down who can communicate with cephbot which
could make it relatively secure to run administrative tasks as well.

Ask here or in the Ceph Slack instance if you have any questions about its
uses, implementation, or would like to contribute. I hope you find it as
useful as I have.

David Turner
Sony Interactive Entertainment

[1] https://github.com/ceph/cephbot-slack