Re: cephadm and kernel memory usage

That's the weird thing. Processes and user-space memory is the same in good memory and bad memory. ceph-osd memory usage looks good in all machines, cache is more of less the same. When I do a ps, htop or any other process review all look good, and coherent between all machines, containers or not.

Only difference I can see is using smem on the noncache kernel memory on containerized machines.

Maybe it's a podman issue, maybe a kernel. It does not seem related to ceph directly. I just asked here to see if anyone got the same issue.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Luis Domingues
Proton AG