Re: [RGW] what is log_meta and log_data config in a multisite config?

Hi Gilles,
I'm not 100% sure but I believe this is relating to the logs kept for
doing incremental sync. When these are false then changes are not
tracked and sync doesn't happen.
My reference is this Red Hat documentation on configuring zones
without replication.
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/5/html/object_gateway_guide/advanced-configuration#configuring-multiple-zones-without-replication_rgw
"Open the file for editing, and set the log_meta, log_data, and
sync_from_all fields to false"

I hope that helps.
Rich