Re: Workload Separation in Ceph RGW Cluster - Recommended or Not?

Thank you for your response and for raising an important question regarding
the potential bottlenecks within the RGW or the overall Ceph cluster. I
appreciate your insight and would like to provide more information about
the issues I have been experiencing. In my deployment, RGW instances 17-20
have been encountering problems such as hanging or returning errors,
including "failed to read header: The socket was closed due to a timeout"
and "res_query() failed." These issues have led to disruptions and
congestions within the cluster. The index pool is indeed placed on a large
number of NVMe SSDs to ensure fast access and efficient indexing of data.
The number of Placement Groups (PGs) allocated for the index pool is also
configured to be sufficient for the workload