CEPH Version choice

Hi all,

I've been reading through this email list for a while now, but one thing that I'm curious about is why a lot of installations out there aren't upgraded to the latest version of CEPH (Quincy).

What are the main reasons for not upgrading to the latest and greatest?

Thanks.

Tino
This E-mail is intended solely for the person or organisation to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Marlan Maritime Technologies Ltd. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete it from your computer. Marlan Maritime Technologies Ltd Registered in England & Wales 323 Mariners House, Norfolk Street, Liverpool. L1 0BG Company No. 08492427.