[multisite] Resetting an empty bucket

Hi folks,

Armed with bucket-specific sync policy feature, I found that we could move objects of a bucket between zones. It is migration via sync followed by object removal at the source. This allows us to better utilize available capacities in different clusters/zones. However, to achieve this, we need a way to reset an empty bucket so that it can serve as a destination for a migration after it serves as a source before. ceph/rgw currently doesn't seem to be able to do that. So I create a feature request for it https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/59593

My own prototype shows that this feature is fairly simply to implement and works well for bucket migration.

Cheers,
Yixin