Re: Almalinux 9

I made some tests with a virtual environment, mons, mds and OSDs. The OSDs
were 3 VMs with 3 disks each.
Now I'm testing Ceph Quincy on AlmaLinux9 without problems in a test
environment. I'm using VMs for mons (3) and mds(2) but the OSDs (8) are all
physical nodes with 24 HDD.
The installation worked out of the box using the Ceph orchestrator and a
production cluster is in our roadmap. If all our tests are successful, we
will install this new cluster on Alma9.
Regards!