how to sync data on two site CephFS

Hi, Experts,

we  already have a CephFS cluster, called A,  and now we want to setup another CephFS cluster(called B) in other site.
And we need to  synchronize data with each other for some directory(if all directory can synchronize , then very very good), Means when we write a file in A cluster, this file can auto sync to B cluster, and when we create a file or directory on B Cluster, this file or directory can auto sync to A Cluster.

our question is does there any best practices to do that on CephFS?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
zx