RGW archive zone lifecycle

Hi,

I have two Ceph clusters in a multi-zone setup. The first one (master zone) would be accessible to users for their interaction using RGW.
The second one is set to sync from the master zone with the tier type of the zone set as an archive (to version all files).

My question here is. Is there an option to set a lifecycle for the version files saved on the archive zone? For example, keep only 5 versions per file or delete version files older than one year?

Thanks a lot.