Re: Nautilus to Octopus when RGW already on Octopus

Hi,
We're actually on very similar setup to you with 18.04 and Nautilus
and thinking about the 20.04 upgrade process.

As for your RGW, I think I would not consider the downgrade. I believe
the order is about avoiding issues with newer RGW connecting to older
mons and osds. Since you're already in this situation and not having
any issues, I would probably continue forward with the upgrade on
Mons, then Managers, then osds as per documentation. Then just restart
the RGW at the end.
I think that trying to downgrade at this point may introduce new
issues that you don't currently have.

This is just my opinion though, as I have not actually tried this. Do
you have a test cluster you could practice on?
I would be keen to hear how your upgrade goes.

Regards,
Richard