Re: Permanently ignore some warning classes

Thank you Reed. I tried your solution but it didn't work, the warning emails are arriving anyway. Two possible reasons:
1) I issued `ceph health mute OSD_SLOW_PING_TIME_BACK --sticky` while the warning was not active, so it had no effect
2) according to this (https://people.redhat.com/bhubbard/nature/default/rados/operations/monitoring/):
```
Most health mutes also disappear if the extent of an alert gets worse. For example, if there is one OSD down, and the alert is muted, the mute will disappear if one or more additional OSDs go down. This is true for any health alert that involves a count indicating how much or how many of something is triggering the warning or error.
```
it could be that since OSD_SLOW_PING_TIME_BACK reports the number of osds that are experiencing slow heartbeats hen the mute is automatically removed.

Do you have any insight on this?