Re: Permanently ignore some warning classes

You should be able to do `ceph health mute OSD_SLOW_PING_TIME_BACK --sticky` to mute the health warn/error state as it flaps.
You can also set a TTL for the mute (1d, 1w, 1m) to have it roll off after a specific time.
Code here is the warning error such as OSD_SLOW_PING_TIME_BACK or POOL_TOO_FEW_PGS, etc.
But the sticky option will mute the warning even after it clears and comes back.

>  Monitor commands:
> health mute <code> [<ttl>] [--sticky]   mute health alert

Reed