Re: Problems with autoscaler (overlapping roots) after changing the pool class

I tried the following on a small testbed first:

ceph osd erasure-code-profile set profile-4-2-hdd k=4 m=2
crush-failure-domain=host crush-device-class=hdd
ceph osd crush rule create-erasure ecrule-4-2-hdd profile-4-2-hdd
ceph osd pool set ecpool-4-2 crush_rule ecrule-4-2-hdd

and indeed after having applied this change for all the EC pools, the
autoscaler doesn't complain anymore

Thanks a lot !

Cheers, Massimo