Re: opnesuse rpm repos

Hi,

the last RPMs I'm aware of for openSUSE are for Pacific, and we get them from software.opensuse.org. We used Pacific for the switch to cephadm and containers in our openSUSE based ceph cluster. I don't see any opensuse directory underneath download.ceph.com, were they actually present in the past? I've never used that repo. But the general development is directed to containers.

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von Mazzystr <mazzystr@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,
I ran the following on OpenSuse

cephadm add-repo --release quincy

The command landed /etc/zypp/repos.d/ceph.repo and contents

[Ceph]
name=Ceph $basearch
baseurl=https://download.ceph.com/rpm-quincy/opensuse/$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://download.ceph.com/keys/release.gpg

[Ceph-noarch]
name=Ceph noarch
baseurl=https://download.ceph.com/rpm-quincy/opensuse/noarch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://download.ceph.com/keys/release.gpg

[Ceph-source]
name=Ceph SRPMS
baseurl=https://download.ceph.com/rpm-quincy/opensuse/SRPMS
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://download.ceph.com/keys/release.gpg

Apparently these repos don't exist.

Do we plan on building for OpenSuse or isd the plan to migrate to
containers?

Thanks,
/Chris