Re: cephfs ceph.dir.rctime decrease

Hi Dan,

thank you for your info. Anything i can do to help to resolve the issue? A reliable rctime would be really great for backup purposes (even it would need to fix the time of the files causing the future rctime).

Regards
Felix
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Dr. Astrid Lambrecht, Prof. Dr. Frauke Melchior