specify fsname in kubernetes connection (or set default on the keyring)

Hi!

I have a Ceph cluster that has 2 cephfs filesystems, and one of them is specific to the k8s cluster.

Last time I did this I only had one, so this issue didn't exist.
I'm trying to mount the CephFS like this:

      volumes:
        - name: data
          cephfs:
            monitors:
              - 10.0.11.2
            path: /portainer
            user: k8s
            fsname: k8s
            secretRef:
              name: ceph-secret

and the k8s host has this on the /etc/ceph/ceph.client.k8s.keyring file

[client.k8s]
	key = <snip>
	caps mds = "allow rw fsname=k8s"
	caps mgr = "profile rbd pool=k8s_rbd"
	caps mon = "profile rbd, allow r fsname=k8s"
	caps osd = "profile rbd pool=k8s_rbd, allow rw tag cephfs data=k8s"

While I can actually mount the filesystem on the host (using mount -t ceph k8s@.k8s=/ /mnt) trying
to mount the filesystem on the container fails with Permission denied which leads me to think that
it's trying to mount the other FS that exists on the cluster.

Is there any way I can specify the fs on the yaml configuration of the k8s service, or just force
the fs on the keyring?