Re: OSDs do not respect my memory tune limit

Can I get rid of PGs after trying to decrease the number on the pool again?

Doing a backup and nuking the cluster seems a little too much work for me :)

$ sudo ceph osd pool get cephfs_data pg_num
pg_num: 128
$ sudo ceph osd pool set cephfs_data pg_num 16
$ sudo ceph osd pool get cephfs_data pg_num
pg_num: 128