dashboard version of ceph versions shows N/A

Dear list

Yesterday we updated our ceph cluster from 15.2.17 to 16.2.10 using packages.

Our cluster is a mix of ubuntu 18 and ubuntu 20 with ceph coming from packages in the ceph.com repo. All went well and we now have all nodes running Pacific. However, there's something odd in the dashboard, because when I look at '/#/hosts', the dashboard shows 'N/A' for every column starting from "Model", the columns "Labels" and "Status" are empty.

We didn't change anything in the prometheus/grafana node, so I think this could be an issue, but I don't know if it's causing this particular problem.

NB, Ceph seems happy enough, it's just the dashboard not showing the versions anymore.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Cheers

/Simon